As a UX designer, I can help you along your design journey.
- Conceptualizing, planning, and executing qualitative user interviews
- Developing generative probes to lead to deeper insights
- Identifying deep, core issues as well as superficial complaints or compliments
- Training teams to conduct their own guerrilla research
- Delivering a clear, concise, supported, and action-oriented research report
- Synthesizing user research, business goals, and technical requirements
- Generating rough concept sketches
- Co-creating concepts with diverse stakeholders
- Testing ideas with users and stakeholders
- Creating click-through prototypes (Sketch, Omnigraffle, Balsamiq, Illustrator, and more)
- Building interactive prototypes (HTML/CSS/JS)
- Testing interactive prototypes with users and stakeholders, and presenting results
- Clearly and attractively capturing both the design vision and the nitty-gritty state, flow, and use case details
- Creating public or internal process documentation
- Presenting and workshopping results internally or externally, either as "finished" or as "work-in-progress"
- Ongoing consulting on implementation and next steps
I've designed digital products ranging in complexity from this website (simple) to a massive database of pharmaceutical recommendations (not so simple). Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a portfolio.